有用的英语句子
非常有用哦
Part three: Food &Beverage Service
第三部分:餐饮服务
263) I’m sorry, there are no chops left.
对不起,没有排骨了。
264) We haven’t any more lobster today.
今天的大虾已经卖完了。
265) This is the soup you ordered.
这是您点的汤。
266) We are short of help today.
我们今天人手少,
267) I’ll see about your order.
我会去看看您点的菜做得怎样了。
268) Do you care for a dessert?
您是不是想吃点甜食。
269) What do you want for dessert?
你要吃什么甜食?
270) I’ll get you another one.
我再给您端一份来。
271) What else do you want?
您还要别的什么吗?
272) Is there anything else?
您还要别的什么吗?
273) Could I serve you anything else?
还需要我给您点什么吗?
274) If you need anything else, just feel free to tell me.
如果您还需要别的什么,尽管告诉我好了。
275) What’s the problem, sir?
先生,出了什么问题?
276) I’ll take to the chef and see what he can do.
我去和厨师商量一下,看看他能否给予补救。
277) If you don’t like this dish, how about getting you another one?
如果您不喜欢这道菜,是不是换个别的。
278) Would you like it cooked a little more?
您愿意把它再煮一下吗?
279) Once it’s ordered and served, it can’t be exchanged.
凡是点的菜上桌以后是不能换的。
280) Regretfully not.
遗憾的是不行,
281) I’m really sorry, but you see my difficulty.
真对不起,但也希望您能体谅我的难处。
282) I’m sure everything will be satisfactory again next time you come. 相信下次您再来时,一切都会使您称心满意。
非常有用哦
283) I do apologize for giving you the wrong dish.
实在对不起,我把菜送错了。
284) I seem to have misserved a dish.
我好象上错了一道菜。
285) I’ll change it immediately for you.
我马上给您换。
286) I can offer you some oyster soup. Compliments of the chef.
我可以向您免费提供一些牡蛎汤,算是厨师的一点敬意。
287) Is everything all right?
一切都还好吗?
288) How was the food?
饭菜还好吗?
289) How do you like the fish cooked this way?
您觉得鱼这样烧怎么样?
290) Is everything to your satisfaction?
吃得满意吗?
291) What’s your opinion of our service?
您对我们的服务有什么意见吗?
292) Would you like to sign for that?
您准备签字挂帐吗?
293) Would you like to put it on your hotel bill?
您准备将这个费用记到您饭店的总帐吗?
294) Could you sign here,please?
请您在这儿签字。
295) May I also have your room number,please?
我可以问一下您的房间号码吗?
296) In our hotel we don’t accept tips.
我们饭店是不收小费的。
297) The minimum charge for a dinner party of 200 people is 6000 yuan FEC,
excluding drinks.
200人的宴会最低的6000人民币况换券,不包括饮料。
298) May I have a look at your invitation card?
我可以看一个您的请柬吗?
299) At a Chinese party the guests usually arrive 5-10 minutes early.
中餐宴会客人通常提前五至十分钟到达。
300) It’s not good to be late.
迟到是不好的。
Part four: hotel English
第四部分:饭店服务英语。
301) We have single rooms,double rooms,suites and deluxe suites in our hotel. 我们宾馆有单间、双人间、套间和豪华套间。
302) Did you have a reservation with us?
非常有用哦
您在我们这儿预订房间了吗?
303) Did you make a reservation?
您预订房间了吗?
304) How long do you expect to stay?
你想待多长时间。
305) Room 707 on the 7th floor is vacant.
七楼707房间没人住。
306) I’m sorry,we don’t have any single rooms left,would you like a double room? 对不起,我们没有剩余的单间了,你想要双人间吗?
307) I’m sorry,we’re rather full at the moment.can I recommend you to another hotel? 对不起,我们这儿目前客满?我将为您推荐到另一家宾馆好吗?
308) The price lf one single room id 70 dollars per day.
单间是每天70美元。
309) Would you please fill in this registration form?
您填写一下这张登记表好吗?
310) Would you please show me your passport?
请出示一下您的护照好吗?
311) I’ll get a attendant to send your luggage up.
我会叫服务员把您的行李拿上去的。
312) Could you please show me your room card?
请让我看一上您的房卡好吗?
313) Here’s your room key.
这是您的房间钥匙。
314) I’ll show you to your room. This way,please.
我会领您去您的房间的,这边请。
315) Channel 6carries programs in English.
第6频道播放英语节目。
316) For local telephone calls,please press 9 first and then dial the number. 若打本地电话,请按9,然后再拔号。
317) What kind of currency do you have?
您有什么货币?
318) What currency do you want?
您要什么货币。
319) I regret to say that we don’t accept personal chaques here.
很遗憾,我们这儿不受理私人支票。
320) How much do you want to convert?
您想换多少钱?
321) Would you please endorse this check?
请在这张支票上签个字好吗?
322) Please count the money.
请把这钱数一下。
323) We have different kinds of accounts here. Which kind would you like to open? 我们这儿有各类帐户,您想开那一种?
324) Would you like a deposit account or a current account?
非常有用哦
您想存定期,还中活期?
325) How do you want to send this letter?
您想如何邮寄这封信?
326) Ordinary mail or air mail?
您寄普通邮件,还是航空邮件?
327) Normally it takes about one week for an air-mail letter to reach America. 通常情况下,航空邮件到达美国需要大约一个星期。
328) Your letter is overweight and you have to pay one yuan more.
你的信超重,你得再付一块我。
329) What does this parcel contain?
这个包裹里包的什么东西?
330) What’s in side this parcel?
相关推荐:
- [外语考试]管理学 第13章 沟通
- [外语考试]07、中高端客户销售流程--分类、筛选讲
- [外语考试]2015-2020年中国高筋饺子粉市场发展现
- [外语考试]“十三五”重点项目-汽车燃油表生产建
- [外语考试]雅培奶粉培乐系列适用年龄及特点
- [外语考试]九三学社入社申请人调查问卷
- [外语考试]等级薪酬体系职等职级表
- [外语考试]货物买卖合同纠纷起诉状(范本一)
- [外语考试]青海省实施消防法办法
- [外语考试]公交车语音自动报站系统的设计第3稿11
- [外语考试]logistic回归模型在ROC分析中的应用
- [外语考试]2017-2021年中国隔膜泵行业发展研究与
- [外语考试]神经内科下半年专科考试及答案
- [外语考试]园林景观设计规范标准
- [外语考试]2018八年级语文下册第一单元4合欢树习
- [外语考试]分布式发电及微网运行控制技术应用
- [外语考试]三人行历史学笔记:中世纪人文主义思想
- [外语考试]2010届高考复习5年高考3年联考精品历史
- [外语考试]挖掘机驾驶员安全生产责任书
- [外语考试]某211高校MBA硕士毕业论文开题报告(范
- 用三层交换机实现大中型企业VLAN方案
- 斯格配套系种猪饲养管理
- 涂层测厚仪厂家直销
- 研究生学校排行榜
- 鄱阳湖湿地景观格局变化及其驱动力分析
- 医学基础知识试题库
- 2010山西省高考历年语文试卷精选考试技
- 脉冲宽度法测量电容
- 谈高职院校ESP教师的角色调整问题
- 低压配电网电力线载波通信相关技术研究
- 余额宝和城市商业银行的转型研究
- 篮球行进间运球教案
- 气候突变的定义和检测方法
- 财经大学基坑开挖应急预案
- 高大支模架培训演示
- 一种改进的稳健自适应波束形成算法
- 2-3-鼎视通核心人员薪酬股权激励管理手
- 我国电阻焊设备和工艺的应用现状与发展
- MTK手机基本功能覆盖测试案例
- 七年级地理教学课件上册第四章第一节